Whether you are a person who likes pets like a dog? Is your dog never barked excessively? How do you handle it? What you’ve done the right way? There are several ways you can do to stop your dog barking, one of them is to use a bark collar. But I suggest that the use of bark collar is used as a last option because your dog will feel uncomfortable if you use a bark collar and regard it as punishment. The use of bark collar is effective enough to stop the barking dogs. One product bark collar that you can try is Dogtra Bark Collar. In addition because of this rechargeable collar, Dogtra Bark Collar is also waterproff and has a one-year warranty.
Here are some tips that you can do to stop excessive barking is done by your dog.
– Once you find the cause, you can begin to control those attitudes. The best way to prevent it is the first to try and eliminate the root cause of the behaviour. You must also be sure not to inadvertently encourage your dog to bark. In the end, give him activities that can be done other than barking.
– Make sure your dog has plenty of physical exercises so that no energy is left.
– Avoid leaving your dog alone in a long time.
– Never hug, give food to the dog while he is barking to you to seek attention or wants to eliminate worries because he would regard it as a reply/response from the bark so that will be even more encouraged her to do it.
– Yelling at your dog to make him stop barking will not help. This will actually be made more barking.
If you have tried everything and nothing works, you may want to try to contact a specialist ajing to know what problems your dog so that your dog barking excessively.